There is tremendous pressure on machined parts suppliers to deliver more for less, and always on time. Physics-based feed rate optimization enables shops to spend minimal time preparing highly optimized toolpaths that run smoother and deliver big savings at the machine. Feed rate optimization software determines the maximum reliable feed rate for cutting conditions encountered (in simulation) and calculates feed rates to remove material under ideal conditions. In addition to reducing machining times, machined surface quality and tool life are also improved. Using feed rate optimization software that is independent of your CAM system(s) provides the ability to optimize new and existing or legacy NC programs, so they all cut as efficiently as if they were created by a machining expert.
• Discover how feed rate optimization software speeds machining and creates a more efficient manufacturing environment
• See how feed rate optimization reduces machining times by as much as 70%
• Learn what every machine tool and cutting tool manufacturer wants you to know – how to use their products optimally
• Learn how this software can be a great benefit to all NC programmers (experienced, novice, or in between)
• Hear how major aerospace companies use this technology to make better parts faster, even those made from hard or difficult-to-machine materials.
Presented by Pete Haas, VERICUT Product Specialist, CGTech
Pete has been with CGTech since 2017 and has more than 36 years of manufacturing experience that includes a diverse background in the aerospace, defense, and consumer packaged goods industries. He has a passion for optimizing product development processes with a focus on CNC machining and improving ROI. He spent 20 years as a tool designer, CNC programmer, CNC manager, engineering manager and general manager in manufacturing job shops. Prior to joining CGTech, Pete was a Senior CNC Specialist at TaylorMade Golf, and Director of CAM & Tooling and Director of R&D at Callaway Golf.