So, what is the CNC machining process for hardware parts? Here, Xinwo precision summed up the workflow of CNC machining with many years of technical experience in the industry.
The sequence of CNC machining process, first of all, must clearly understand the process flow content of the machining drawings before CNC machining, and clearly know the parts, shapes, drawings and the processing contents of the next process. The drawing that needs to be processed is programmed into the program, and then the computer is connected to the CNC machine tool, and the cnc machine tool is processed and processed by programming to quickly process the part.
After the roughing is completed, the self-test should be carried out in time to adjust the data with errors in time. After the parts have been confirmed by roughing, finishing is carried out. After finishing, the worker should carry out self-inspection on the shape and size of the processing part. After the self-inspection of the workpiece is completed, it is confirmed that the workpiece can be removed and sent to the inspector for special inspection. When small batch processing is required, the first hand model must be confirmed before it can be processed in batches.
There are a lot of things to be aware of during the entire process, otherwise it is easy to scrap the parts. The Xinwo model summarizes several of the most noteworthy things:
1. Whether the part processing technology is correct or not;
2. Whether there is looseness in the processing of mechanical parts;
3. The positional dimensions of the machined faces. The vertical plane is measured for its basic length and width dimensions, and the base point dimensions marked on the beveled measurement sheet. After the inspection of the position size, the rough-formed shape ruler shall be measured (except for the arc);
4. The azimuth of the machined surface. Whether the dimensions of the machined surface to the reference edge (reference point) meet the requirements of the drawings;
5. Before the workpiece is clamped, it should be measured whether the blank size meets the requirements of the drawings. When the workpiece is clamped, it must be carefully checked whether the placement is consistent with the programming instructions;
The above is a summary of the process flow and precautions of the CNC CNC machining by Yuxin Wright. Thank you for your attention!