If you need to take your design to an outstanding level for a specific industry, ordinary CNC machining may be not able to meet the requirements, precision machining can be the best solution. Zhejiang Xinwo is a precision machining company that has the ability to follow specific blueprints made by CAD and CAM software, and create a wide variety of products, parts, components, and objects with repeatability and well-controlled tolerances. Our precision machining services allow a diversity of materials such as plastics, steel, bronze, brass, aluminum, etc., depending on the sizes, shapes, and characteristics of the CNC precision machining parts. Various advanced precision machining tools and techniques are used. The combination of different equipment is popular in order to get the job done efficiently. Precision CNC machining at Zhejiang Xinwo will help you ensure that these parts can not only be manufactured precisely, but also be produced repeatedly with this accuracy.
Why Choose Zhejiang Xinwo Precision Machining Services
- Can handle any production volume requirement ranging from prototypes to mass production
- Parts can be machined to the same close tolerances from part to part repeatedly
- Most precision measuring and cutting to precision parts with exact specifications
- Various CNC machining and precision machining facilities and setups to ensure capability
- High flexibility allows us to tackle intricate complex design and take it to market
Precision Machining Services at Zhejiang Xinwo – Precision Machining Technology
- CNC Machining: in CNC precision machining, CAD software is used to create the digital design of the desired part, which will be translated into a programmed file by CAM software to instruct the machine tools on how to execute the operations. Commonly adopted CNC machining equipment are CNC lathes and CNC milling machines. Techniques involved in CNC precision machining including milling, turning, drilling, boring, reaming, tapping, etc.
- Swiss Machining: precision Swiss machining applies a Swiss-type machine that is designed to bring the raw material to the tool, it allows multiple operations to be done simultaneously in different zones and provides a high degree of precision, Swiss machining is very ideal for the production of components used in robotics, surgical, medical, aerospace, electronics, precision tooling and more industries where superior precision is required.
- Multi-axis Machining: CNC machines are constantly being improved to gain higher capabilities, one of the most significant ways is the movement direction of multiple axes. Multi-axis machining such as 5-axis precision machining can perform more than three axes of movement, and increase part accuracy, surface finish, and produce more complex parts in a single setup.