Zhejiang Xinwo is an experienced precision CNC turning services supplier, manufacturer, exporter in China, has been specialized in offering best OEM CNC lathe services for superior quality low cost CNC turning parts, CNC lathe parts or high precision machined components with the operation of an impressive range of state-of-the-art turning machines, such as washers, bolts, shafts, rivets, spacers, sleeves, nipples, stainless steel fittings, pipe fittings, light fittings, wheel studs, etc. Our advanced CNC turning center routinely works with a wide variety of materials, ranging from copper, brass, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, and titanium. We can always choose a suitable precision turning process to reach your requirements. Our custom CNC machining services ensure that our customers receive the highest quality CNC turned parts. Send your inquiry or drawing fast to get an online CNC quote.
Zhejiang Xinwo Precision CNC Turning Capabilities and Features:
Zhejiang Xinwo is capable to provide cost-effective CNC turning lathe services and quality products with high precision and accuracy for vast projects.
- Low, medium to high volume batches production run
- Rapid prototyping and end-use manufacturing
- High dimensional accuracy, high speed and high reliability
- A wide range of compatible metal and plastics materials
- Great productivity and improved efficiency
- Smooth finishes and tight tolerances can be achieved
Why Choose Zhejiang Xinwo CNC Turning Services
- We have multiple CNC manufacturing capabilities and can meet a wide variety of needs. In addition to turning, we specialize in milling, lathing, drilling, CNC turning and milling services so you can obtain a large selection of CNC machined parts from our trusted team.
- We have a complete set of state-of-the-art turning equipment and quality control system in the CNC shop, to deliver durable lathe parts with cheap CNC turning prices.
- Our technicians are experts in the field of CNC turning parts, have rich experience providing custom service in precision CNC machining to a wide range of industries, both domestically and internationally.
What Is CNC Turning Service & How CNC Turning Works – CNC Turning Process Basics
CNC turning is a particular form of the precision CNC machining process that holds a cylindrical workpiece in a chuck and rotated, while the cutting tool is fed to the piece and removing material to get the desired CNC turned components, leaving an excellent surface finish that sometimes requires no post-processing. Turning can be performed on the outside or inside of the workpiece to produce tubular components to diverse geometries.
When it comes to the CNC turning process, the subtractive manufacturing method is typically performed on CNC lathe or turning center. Before the cutting, G-code and turning machine need to be prepared, then secure the blank bar of stock material in the chuck of spindle, the chuck holds the piece in place when the spindle rotates. With the spindle spins to certain speed, a stationary single-point CNC turning cutter will move on a linear path that parallel to the axis of rotation and remove excess material, reduce the diameter of the block, specify the dimension and create smooth finish, to get final custom CNC turned parts with desired specification.
What is CNC Turning Center – Difference between CNC Lathe and Turning Center
CNC turning center, the equipment or machines for CNC turning service, is a computer controlled 3, 4 or 5-axis machine has capabilities of turning, drilling, tapping, and milling, using live tools with powered rotary tool turret, dual spindles, Y-axis, and multiple turrets. While CNC lathe is a simpler 2-axis machine with one spindle, basically composed of headstock, carriage, tailstock and bed.
- CNC turning centers have more complex structure than CNC lathes.
- CNC turning centers has higher production capabilities and versatility than CNC lathes.
- CNC lathes are generally flat-bed type while turning center usually slant-bed type.
- There are only minimal protective enclosure around the lathe while turning center commonly equipped with full enclosures to keep chips and coolant splashes within the machine.
CNC Turning Operations – Types of CNC Turning
There are many types of CNC turning operations for CNC lathe services can be performed on a live tooling lathe in CNC turning factory, including Hard turning, Parting, Facing, Boring, Reaming, Taper turning, Drilling, Knurling, Threading, Grooving, etc., comes in varying tools, cost and set-up time.
- Tapered turning: produce a cylindrical part of which diameter decrease from one end to another.
- Hard turning: suited for materials with a Rockwell C hardness greater than 45, typically performed after heat treated.
- Spherical generation: create a spherical finished surface, turning around fixed rotary axis.
- Facing: a turning operation in which the workpiece is machined to its center.
- Parting: create deep grooves that remove a completed or part-complete component from its parent stock.
- Grooving: similar to parting, but only cut to a specific depth from outside or inside of workpiece.
- Drilling: remove materials to drill holes from the inside of a workpiece with drill bits held stationary in the tail stock or tool turret of the lathe. Boring: enlarge or smooth an existing hole.
- Knurling: cut serrated pattern onto the surface of workpiece with knurling tool, to change or enhance visual effect or hand grip.
- Reaming: remove a small volume of materials from a drilled hole, for highly accurate diameters.
- Threading: turn standard and non-standard screw threads, generally means single-point threading.
- Polygonal turning: non-circular forms machining operation without interrupting the rotation of the raw material.
CNC Turning Materials – Materials Used for CNC Lathes
CNC turning service can be applied on a wide variety of materials, including metal, plastic and wood. Different lathes are needed for turning metal and wood. According to the types of materials machined, certain maintenance and safety precautions may be required for the lathe. Here are some common materials for CNC turning manufacturer as below.
- Metals: aluminum, magnesium, steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, bronze, titanium, nickel alloy, etc.
- Plastics: nylon, polycarbonate, POM, ABS, etc.