Probe is a type of precision device part that can improve the machine tools efficiency, capability, and accuracy performance. CNC lathe probe is widely applied in Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Medical, Communications, Defence, Mechanical and more industries. Probe provides a good solution to reduce your total cost, improve conformance, reduce rework, shorter lead times and make your machine take on more complex work.
CNC Lathe Turning Aerospace Probe – Aircraft Spare Parts Precision Machined Probes
Xinwo Hi-tech precision Co., Ltd is a Chinese leading CNC Turning Aerospace Probe manufacturer, providing CNC Turning, Machining OEM service and close-tolerance, high-quality, high-temperature aerospace fasteners, connector joint, screw, eccentric hollow shaft, probe and more aircraft spare parts. Our CNC precision machine probes are customized based on customers’ design drawings and processed by CNC lathes or efficient 3/4/5-spindle depending on the production quantity, experience 100% quality inspection before delivery. We are able to machine these probe parts with CNC turning technique, automatic lathes, grinding machines and many other CNC equipment which allows us to produce custom steel/brass/aluminum/stainless steel probes meet the exact specifications required.
Product Specification of Our CNC Lathe Turning Probe
- Size: maximum length 150 mm; diameters 1-25mm; or as per clients’ demands
- Materials: aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, bronze, plastic, or as per customer’s requirement
- Surface treatment: Plating/Polishing/Heat treatment/Anodization
- Process: Machining/Turning/Drilling/Grinding
- Testing instruments: Projection machine, Digital height gauge, Micrometer calipers, Caliper, Coordinate measuring machine
- Tolerance: ±0.002
- Turning capacity: Ø1-20 x 1500mm
- Certification: ISO9001:2015
- Applied software: PRO/E,AUTO CAD,SOLID WORKS,IGS,UG,CAD/CAM/CAE
- Packaging: Eco-friendly pp bag/PE foam/Carton boxes or wooden boxes or as customer’s specific requirements
- Lead Time: 15-20 days
Why Choose Our CNC Machine Probe?
- Increase automation and reduce direct labor costs
- Serious quality control from beginning to the end and aim at 100% error-free.
- Extensive experience on machining from hard copy drawings, 2D and 3D electronic files and more.
- Full traceability of your order
- Track record for flexible deliveries
- Work with approved raw material suppliers
- Competitive price on the market
- Industry-leading accuracy capabilities
- Prototype and batch production
- A range of equipment and centerless grinding services